Friday, May 14, 2004

Addiction

Ever since I found other people out there Blogging away their MBA application process, I have been spending a lot of my time reading their experiences as compared to studying. This lack in focus is driving me crazy, I wish I could stay away from the forums and other bloggs and concentrate on my GMAT. Getting a 700+ score is hard enough as it is that I don't need the added pressure of not studying to bother me.

This weekend I plan to spend both days in the library, but today I will probably stop by Barnes and Nobles and check out a few of the books that I have been hearing about but haven't read.

How to Get Into the Top MBA Programs by Richard Montauk
On Writing the College Application Essay by Harry Bauld
Your MBA Game Plan: Proven Strategies for Getting into the Top Business Schools by Omari Bouknight, Scott Shrum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home