Monday, July 26, 2004

Busy over the last weekend

Caught Bourne Supremacy, thought it would be an OKish movie and that is exactly how it turned out to be. Dint like the book, so difficult to like the random story line of the movie. I just pray that they don't make a movie on Bourne Ultimatium, that was definitely Mr. Ludlum's worst attempt at writing, so shudder to think how bad the movie will be. *Sigh* how true the adage that there are no good sequels.

Other than the movie, also ate crab at a dinner, if only one dint need to put a live crab in the water to cook it, I would definitely be cooking more crab at home. Somehow in a hypocritical manner I can eat crab, but hate the idea of killing it myself. :(

But inspite of all the fun (and open air runs), I did manage to get some work done. Managed to round out all my bullet points and brief stories that I wanted to talk about in my applications. I noticed that my writing style has improved drastically since when I started this process. It has become more fluid and the stories more humane. I guess I am becoming comfortable tooting my horn and writing about my flaws. Not sure if anyone heard Gov. Arnold's speach about "girly men" last week while refering to the State congressmen, but I was left wondering about the after effects of this application process. I am sure I am going to end up being a "girly man" in touch with my inner self. :)   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home