Monday, May 24, 2004

Post more regularly

Haven't posted much in the last week, thanks to some intense work pressure. Had to get a patch out and had too many issues to fix. We were also scheduled to move offices last friday, and due to the patch almost din't get time to pack. Finally on Thursday the patch was closed, tested and released around 5:00 pm and I finally started packing. Have you ever wondered how things get accumulated so fast the moment you are stagnant in one place for a year? I had over 5 boxes full of junk and papers, excluding my two computers and radio.

Though, the plus side is that I finally got an office with an awesome view out of the 9th floor, overlooking the bay.

Inspite of all the work pressure I did manage to put some time in, for my GMAT studies and did pretty well in the tests I took on Saturday. With about 11/41 mistakes in Verbal and 3/37 in Quant. The quant was super awesome (Arco's practice test - 2) . I thought the problems were difficult but I cracked it in under 51 mins. And the success ratio made me happy enough that I plan to power down on the quant and concentrate on Verbal a lot more. An encouraging sign was a reduction in SC mistakes, but the negative side was an increase in RC/CR mistakes. And it is back to the drawing board. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home