Wednesday, July 28, 2004

New toy

Just got a new Garmin GPSMap 60C, GPS yesterday. It was a gift from my wife for not doing as badly as I expected, in my GMAT and also because she loves me! :) Have been playing with it ever since I got it. Calculated the exact length of our customary walk in the evenings, the average time and speed it takes and the exact distance from home to work.

Yeaaa! Truly awesome gift, everytime we would go to REI, I used to drool over the GPS'es there, and now I have my own. Still don't have the detailed city level maps, but since I am still playing with the many functions of the GPS and its pre-loaded basemaps, haven't missed it yet. Will probably get the maps sometime later next month.

I did write to a couple of students at Wharton, haven't heard from some of them, and the other responses weren't all that forthcoming, so a little disappointed about that. But the research continues, planning to sit down and start with the Cornell Essays today. Will see how it goes. But first to calculate the exact distance between the gym and my office. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home