Thursday, May 27, 2004

Alarm bell rings

I was discussing deadlines and various other things I need to have a complete application with my wife, when I suddenly realised that it is less than 4 months to the first deadline. And here I haven't taken my GMAT, not started on the basic essay themes, nor finalized my list of recomenders. Definitely a cold cold reality. I was under the impression when I started out that I was early, there were more than 18 months to the start of the class. Unfortunately there is a lot of dead time after you apply/wait for your results till (if) you join grad school. So going to pull up those socks and try to crunch up my current schedule. I had initially planned on taking the GMAT some time in July, way after the long weekend, which would have given me ample time to prepare in peace. But now I am planning to move it forward if I can get some quality study time in the next couple of weeks. That will give me the whole long weekend to sit and think up points and atleast get the basic text for some of the Wharton Essays that I can flesh out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home