Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Home?

I have been trying to post as regularly as I can, more for myself, as a personal record of everything I went through during this process. Unfortunately I haven't been able to take the time to post detailed messages. But despite working long hours to ensure everything is on schedule, I have had the time to smell the roses. Unlike times in the past when my schedule was completely blown numerous times, this time around, I had enough contingency time planned into my schedule that I could use to tackle unforeseen events and have not been called upon to burn myself out or turn in a sub par assignment. For this I have to thank my fellow bloggers whose regular updates motivated me to stay focused.

So here are some cheers for Swoop and Brit-Chick for getting their application in. I am sure we will be hearing the same from Dirty_Martini soon.

As far as I am concerned, I uploaded all my essays for Wharton, some last minute scrabbling for phone numbers of various places I worked at and I should be done. My recommender's have both promised to submit their recommendations by tomorrow. They seem pretty confident of having done a good job (though I have my suspicions about one), and they promised to give it a once over tonight before submitting it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone else out there who is trying to make it in time for R1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home