Friday, October 08, 2004

Lethargic

Was up late last night working on my Wharton essays, did not get a time to get back to my recommender with some answers to questions on my recommendations. Had to wake up early again today to go to work and attend a meeting. Wasted two hours over lunch due to poor service at our otherwise favorite restaurant, they had only 2 servers for about 20 restaurant, and by the time the soup arrived we were ready to eat the flowers on the table.

My Wharton essays are done, and just need to make slight changes to the Cornell essays, proof reading mainly. Hope to get it done tomorrow while I fill out the application forms for both schools. I have made some space in my calendar for the second presidential debate today followed by dinner with folks from the blogger community.

Dave had a terrific post on his blog on the Wharton and Tuck seminar. I am seriously getting interested by the community and family orientation of the Tuck school, and seriously contemplating adding it to my R2 list. With 5 schools targeted for R1, I have only Harvard and a possible Stanford for R2, which gives me ample time to apply to Tuck if that is what I decide. And applying to 7 schools seems about the right number.

Well will leave this thought for a later date when I don't have the pressures of deadlines looming before me. But for now with my lack of sleep really getting to me I feel sluggish and very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home