Thursday, September 30, 2004

Prodigalized

Up, up and away! The Kellogg part I is finally on its way along with 210$ that have so much riding on it. I went through all the usual stages - anxiety, fear, confidence and hope while hitting the submit button. But the biggest worry I had was towards ensuring everything was as accurate as could be. Though I am not sure how anyone can verify whether I spent 5 hours or 20 on a activity. I didn't remember the finer nuances of something I participated in over 10 years ago, but I tried to be as honest with myself, in most cases erring on the conservative side.

Well will see how it goes, and with this I have finally dipped my toe in the water, it appears to be warm so jumping in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your message on consolidation is great! I have a site on how to consolidate financial statement
Your readers might find interesting. You can check it out at: http://www.apexconsolidation.com

October 10, 2005 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there aregon23, I just stumbled on your blog and your post about Prodigalized was quite an eye-opener. I have been searching for information on christian online universities so your post, although not exactly what I was looking for, has given me some food for thought. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

November 05, 2005 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home