Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sick

The wife and I were both surprisingly sick this morning when we woke up so we decided to take the day off. It seemed like a mild case of food poisoning, due to something we ate over the weekend. This has probably been the first time I have ever called in sick, being disgustingly healthy all my life, never had the opportunity to fall sick on a work day. But strangely I have worked much harder today as compared to when I go to work. Managed to make some headway on the Michigan essays and hope to break its back by the end of the day.

Considering that I actually worked on my day off made me keen to take time off again next week to make final adjustments to my Wharton/Kellogg/Cornell applications. I am planning to attend the Harvard seminar later in the evening today in Palo Alto and hope to bump into Dave there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home