Thursday, February 17, 2005

Manna

After a long time, we got home early last night (by early I mean 6:00 pm) and the wife and I promptly made a trip to the library. We staggered out with an arm full of books each that should promise us several weeks of reading pleasure. I have an eclectic taste in books but Science fiction and British humor usually have me more enthralled than most others. But to ensure that my manna has healthy mixture of the tasty and the healthy, I did pick up a couple of non-fiction books and some books on Excel. I plan to master the software by the time I get to school though I definitely believe MATLAB has a much better product in the market. (I know atleast one of you who will agree with me on that.)

Unfortunately the rain will continue over the weekend, effectively destroying our skiing plans and to add to the woes the wife hasn't been able to schedule her regular maid to come in on Saturday. So no prizes for guessing who will be scrubbing the bathtub. Definitely a let down compared to how I originally planned to spend my Saturday morning. But overall it can't be that bad. I have a ton of books to read and if I get bored, there is always school work and Excel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home