Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Resignation?

With the decision on the school out of the way, it is now time to focus on the single largest question, "When to quit?". I have been contemplating the dates for a while now and can't seem to make up my mind. On one side, there is this desire to make as much money pre MBA as I can, (considering the costs of the program). On the other there is this need to make the move to Ithaca and settle in before the rush of Semester one takes over.

The dynamics at work also play a small role in the decision. When you work in a small team like I do, there are responsibilities that you just can't shirk. Having kept my MBA plans a secret from my immediate managers, an abrupt decision will put a damper in the long term plans for my group. But I guess there is nothing I can do about it, I will be quitting eventually, and it is just a matter of a fortnight either ways.

EDIT:
Just stumbled across a pretty cool website BlogPulse and spent some time playing with the trends tool. Extremely innovative, but I can't really understand how their business model will make money, unless their only goal is to be taken over by Google or one of the other bloggerisque companies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home