Friday, February 25, 2005

Controversy?

I think not! In response to my post yesterday about our pet blogger's rant for not being mentioned on my blog, here is the rejoinder that was posted on his blog:

after spending 335 words reacting to what others think of his blog. It's a relief that he doesn't care, or we might have been treated to somewhat more than 335 words, right? Whew. Looks like I dodged a bullet there, huh?

Either way, I'm not trying to be l'enfant terrible of the b-school blogging world, but it's inevitable that more than a little of what I'll write here (or elsewhere) will rub someone, somewhere, the wrong way.

Actually the 335 word post from yesterday was not because I gave a damn, but more in response to the plaintive plea to be mentioned that I detected in the comments our attention deficit friend left behind. :)

I wouldn't go as far as to call BSkewl the l'enfant terrible of the blogging community, (despite references to my niece), I would rather compare him to the Chihuahua. All bark no bite. Extreme aggression online in the relative anonymity of the internet but probably quite as a doorknob when confronted in the hallway. :) (Offcourse the Chuhuahua reference is all subjective assumption, I would be pleasantly surprised if BSkewl was truly the l'enfant terrible in real life in which case the bark would be admirable).

But having said that I like the way he spins things around. :) That is BSkewl for you, always good for a chuckle (if not with him at him). There, two posts in two days, it should keep even BSkewls hunger for attention appeased.

Edit: Just checked my stat counter and realied I received several hits coming from the rejoinder BSkewl posted on his blog. I am impressed. He definitely has a following and it seems like it's pretty strong. Another place I am getting hits from is Google searches on the Sukhoi 30. The images I uploaded to test hello has put this blog on the first page for Google searches on the Sukhoi. Offcourse once they inadvertently stumble on my blog they don't spend too much time here. The average time they spend reading the blog is less than 0:00 mins. How humbling is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home