Thursday, May 27, 2004

Oh I also solved some 50 questions on RC from the ETS guide, got about 11/50 wrong. Sucks but hopefully I will improve, felt a little down and sleepy last evening so did a few more quant problems just for the heck of it, and scored 3/50.

Sometimes when I think about the way I do things it always makes me laugh. Usually when I suck at something I will put it off, like bowling, I hate bowling, I try to come with all kinds of excuses to not go if I am asked too. The RC is similar to that, I hate spending the time to analyse the mistakes (which is probably why I make them again and again and .. ), but Quant is pretty much like Racquetball, where I can actually spend hours on the court practising my serves, practising the drop shot, bidding and buying books on strategy on eBay. So even if I am tired and hungry or sleepy, I usually perk up and can concentrate 100% on the problems and rip through them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home