Monday, October 18, 2004

First-cut

Received an email this morning from Wharton, with further details about dates and deadlines. Apparently the first cut will be complete by Nov 18th. If by that time you haven't received your interview invitation, you have been "fired". First interview invitations will be sent out by October 21st, a couple of days away.

I am guessing that people like Brit-Chick who have provided the admission committee ample time to read their applications, by applying before the herd will be the first to hear from Wharton. The rest like myself, who have applied towards the end of the application cycle will (if) hear more towards the end of the interview window. One thing you have to admire though is the speed of the process, this is FAST! Inside the next month you will know if you are out for sure, or whether you still have your hat in the ring.

I couldn't meet my own deadline to complete the Kellogg application over the weekend. I am a little bummed about that. I did manage to get two of the longer essays in ship shape though. I am hoping I can do the same for the last remaining long essay and the shorter ones before I sleep tonight. But I will pull the trigger only tomorrow.

For some reason, my Cornell application doesn't show up as completed for Round 1. I don't want to call and bug the Admission committee, I am sure they are working like a drove of ants there, but with Cornell being one of my top choices, I am predictably nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home