Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Congratulations!

This time it is BritChick who is taking it away! :) Congratulations on a Stanford invite. With a 6-8 % acceptance ratio, Stanford is probably one of the most exclusive schools out there and they invite very few students to interview. So getting one of those precious interviews definitely speaks about BritChick's candidacy and applications. Hope it goes well. And here I was complaining about the lack of activity on the blogs.

Onto Wharton, I still haven't heard back from the Wharton Alumni I was supposed to interview with. It is beginning to scare me. I hate it when things that are so important to me are left hanging in mid air. I have made a mental note to NEVER put anyone in my current shoes if ever I am on the opposite side. There isn't much I have done to prepare for the interview, I know my application pretty well, and am counting on it to carry me through.

This wait with several irons in the fire is getting to me. I just want to get done with the interview and get on with the rest of my life till the admissions committee at various schools get done with theirs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home rental riverside california
Information => home rental riverside california

October 03, 2005 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there aregon23, I just stumbled on your blog and your post about Congratulations! was quite an eye-opener. I have been searching for information on christian online universities so your post, although not exactly what I was looking for, has given me some food for thought. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

November 05, 2005 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home