Saturday, November 20, 2004

Ready?

Steady! GO ...

This is the evening I fly out on my trip to the NE. As usual, numerous things are left undone, the packing hasn't begun, and the house is in a complete mess. But the wife is the super efficient, proactive types, so the moment she gets back home, I am confident that she will have things in hand. I am trying to accomplish the chores she listed out for me before stepping out in the morning like loading the dishwasher and doing the laundry in the midst of my preparation for my Cornell interview.

Sometimes I feel without the chaos that surrounds every move we make, life would seem very dull. That is when a situation becomes critical and teeters on the verge of failure when I swear I will never let things get so close to the deadline again.

My Wharton alumni interview for some reason is not getting fixed and I haven't heard from my interviewer in the past 4 days. This lack of communication is truly disquieting. I am not sure if this is because of the holidays or any other reason. But with me going out of town for the next week and for all practical purposes being out of touch, I am a little concerned about scheduling the interview. Will try to follow up with the alumnus later today and over the week, otherwise the admission committee will be receiving a couple of frantic phone calls from me the next week.

Time to get the laundry, so adieu to everyone, I doubt I will have access to an internet connection other than brief forays to check email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home