Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Euphoria

This has been one strong batch of bloggers. I am not sure how blogging ties in with Business school, but most if not all the bloggers seem to have succeeded extremely well with their applications. It is time for someone to analyze this relationship.

This morning there has been a virtual deluge of invitations from Wharton with several bloggers getting themselves wet to the skin. A huge shout out to them for a job well done and for keeping the faith. Congratulations to britchick, durba, megami, onmyway, poweryogi, riter, swoop on your Wharton invites. Many thanks to the kind people who have wished me via comments on my blog as well as those who have wished me on theirs. I call this a very successful application season. I hope we all make it past the final hurdle and get to meet up in person in school. Still a day left, and I am pulling for those who haven't jumped on the bandwagon to join us for a blow out party! :)

I couldn't get much work done in the past whole week. My mind has been wandering on the S2S and BW boards, and the several (50) blogs that I have been following for *any* information whatsoever. Now that several of my friends, (myself included) have received their invites, this nervous waiting can cease and I can get back to earning my pay.

Congratulations and good luck to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home