Thursday, May 27, 2004

Oh and tomorrow is end of quarter for my company, and usually there are huge layoffs around this time. Hopefully they won't downsize in my group. I am not too happy with the way my career is shaping up here, and compared to the first few years, this past year has been slow and dull. So far it has been the serious slump in the job market that has kept me back, and the idea that if I plan to take the GMAT and take the time for the essays and application process, it is nice to be gainfully employed, without too much work pressure and earning more experience as compared to sharing this time looking for a job as well, which would be additional pressure and distracting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for business loan small uk cause i need a business loan small uk

Best ive found so far is

business loan small uk

Nice blog on loans in the UK good for business loan small uk

October 14, 2005 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello aregon23, I have been looking for information on advanced teaching degrees online and I found your post about this post. Maybe this was not exactly what I was looking for but I was glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas that I can use on my own site. Blogs are a great way of sharing news and views.

November 05, 2005 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi aregon23, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at distance learning degree
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

December 31, 2005 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about nursing degree

I have been doing hours of research on "MBA Degree" and it brought me to your blog on this post. Anyways, aregon23 I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

January 02, 2006 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home