Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Recommendations and grouses

It is back to pushing my recommenders to make some progress towards painting my story. Not that I blame them for not putting a pen to the paper, I have been lax in giving them this little blurb I made to assist them in their work. I hope to get it to them today and then set them loose amidst the apps. With all the applications for the schools I plan to apply out already, I have no more excuses to justify the procrastination.

My Wharton essays are undergoing the review process right now. I finally felt this is somewhat decent and that it is somewhere near the form I plan to use for submission. Working on Chicago right now. My only grouse with Chicago is that the information they put out is just not at par with Wharton, which probably explains why I spent so much time refining my essays for Wharton, with in depth breakdown of courses and a well reasoned paragraph on why I wish to go to school there. But I guess Wharton is the exception to the norm, and they do concentrate a lot more on prospective students than other colleges do. I don't see why other schools don't follow the Wharton lead, and realize that thanks to its policies, Wharton is getting such a lead as the font of information that they are attracting the best applicants.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

October 29, 2005 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home