Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mad scramble for Transcripts

Okay the mad scramble is almost over. Things are under control with having assigned my sister to the task, (there are some uses to having a big sister). I called my mother last night to speak with her about my transcripts and found out that she along with my father were vacationing in sunny Colombo! Yup Colombo, Sri Lanka! I spoke with them last Sunday and they dint mention they were leaving this week. I knew they were going, but wasn't sure about the date, can't believe they sneaked off without telling me. Hmm maybe my mom did mention it to me a long while ago, but how do you not tell your only son you are leaving for Sri Lanka 2 days before you leave?

With the transcripts kind of out of the way, now I can concentrate on my essays again. It is like out of the frying pan into the fire. What on earth was I doing all of July and August?

It looks like the Bay area bloggers community have finally gotten their acts together and are planning a small dinner party tomorrow. So once again the folks from the Bay Area who plan to apply in 2005, do feel free to join us. Likewise with any alumni who wish to pass on any pearls of wisdom. The dinner is scheduled for tomorrow approximately 7:00 pm in Fremont. Feel free to ping either Swoop, Riter or me for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home