Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Nice to see some activity

After a long hiatus the blogger boards seem to have woken up. Spent some time this morning reading updates on numerous blogs. I was beginning to feel a little lonely here with my solitary post showing up on my RSS reader.

First things first, some progress on the drafts but not much. I am concentrating on getting my resume completed by today so I can complete the Kellogg part I and get the interview process started, and do the same for Michigan.

My undergrad transcripts are in the mail, and I hope to receive them soon. But a new problem has surfaced with both my recommenders. Strangely despite planning every little things down to the last possible detail something or the other manages to get out of synch. Between one recommender having a death in the family and having to leave town to attend the funeral, and the other planning to apply for school I am suddenly left with no recommenders to manage.

I am going to give it another week which is all I can spare before I contact my backup recommenders. I don't know if I can change recommenders midstream, but something has to be possible. I don't know how else to deal with this issue other than drop R1 and focus on R2, something I am loathe to do.

Problems aside, here is wishing iwhoElse, who plans to take GMAT tomorrow, all the best for the test. Hopefully you do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home