Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Eclipse

Besides being the model of my car, I am currently looking at the beautiful total lunar eclipse that is currently taking place. The eclipse is total right now and the moon is bathed in a soft red light (refracted light filtering through Earth's atmosphere is red).

All you can see now is the outer disk of the moon. The bottom half is completely shadowed. If my wife were to be captured now by savages, I guess I could threaten to get the serpent to eat the moon unless they freed her ASAP.

Glad that the rain clouds have made way for clear sky's giving me a chance to view the phenomena uninterrupted.

Guess I better post this to give people reading my blog at this moment a heads up if you hadn't know about it already or forgotten about the eclipse in the anxiety over the applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home