Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hooky

I decided to play hooky from work today. For the past couple of days work has been a little slow, with not much going on, I decided to work from home, and simultaneously work on my essays. I have been able to remain focused through the day have been busy proofing my essays.

I should be submitting my Kellogg part II later today. For some reason Kellogg still hasn't contacted me with regards to setting up an interview with an alumni. It has been 3 weeks since I submitted Part I of the application. That should have given them sufficient time to get back to me so not sure what the problem is here.

Well my Michigan interview is set for Monday, so tomorrow I will have to wrap up my final Michigan essay and bone up on all the interview questions that are asked for these interviews. If anyone has a database of these questions or feedback on your interviews, I will be glad to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home