Thursday, October 21, 2004

Witch

... is gone! Finally the little annoying Stacy has left the building. Watched the Apprentice with the wife and a fellow blogger. For the first time we were cheering Carolyn on, while she ripped little Stacy. Though I must say the people on the show think no end of themselves. I thought it hilarious that they were equating the loss of the phone by one of the contestants to losing a radio set while leading troops in war and losing a battalion. I am not sure whether it is an insult to the Army for being compared for cheap theatrics or an insult to the Army saying without communication gear they will not survive. The other hilarious moment was due to The Donald's pompous claim that he hates people who exaggerate. Now you have to agree that was funny. Guess he hates himself (otherwise why would he keep that hairstyle?).

Like the Ricky Martin song goes Un, Dos, Tres ... Well it was Tres for me with Kellogg Part II sent to its maker. Definitely my strongest application till date. Really liked my essays. Thanks to Wakechick and Swoop, I did reduced my font to 10 and reduced the margin to fit my best story. It was funny because I tried to maintain the same parameters for all the other essays that were much shorter and fit quite well in 2 pages with font 11 and 1.25" margins. With the smaller margins and font, those essays looked pretty darn small. I am hoping that counts as a plus while they look at my mega ass essay. Clocked in just shy of the 900 word mark. Would have liked to squeeze it inside 700 but lacked the heart and the skill.

So the tally reads Three down Two to go. Michigan is first up on November 1st. I have almost all but one essay written. I am pretty happy with my essays for Michigan and hope to have them out this weekend, which will free me up for Chicago, for which I have done nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home