Friday, October 29, 2004

Fatigued

There is no rest for the wicked they say, and I have to agree. Wasted too much time today on trivial things that I had to sit up late in the night trying to finish my quota of work. Right now I am not completely done with what I had planned but my brain has almost stopped working. I am weary, fatigued and exhausted. Interestingly all three words mean the same, but this is just my style of expressing how tired I really am.

Haven't gotten more than a 4-5 hours of sleep each night this week, and every time I do this I kick my self for not having managed my time better. I am loathe to sleep before my work is done, but by wasting time to S2S and BW during the day, I am forced to stay up late.

But this post was not supposed to be about me, it was to commiserate with Swoop, who far from working on his applications is actually working into the wee hours of the night due to work related issues. He seems to be as tired as I think I am, or worse. Atleast I got to get away and watch asinine programs like Apprentice, which is losing me completely. The people on the show seem to have rocks in their head and are either dumb or just too aggressive to work together. Bad casting is all I have to say.

Well it is off to the bed now since I can barely keep my eyes open. Oh today was one of my more confident days in which I was sure of making it to the interview stage at Wharton. I will certainly not be checking my status all day tomorrow to test my self control (doubt it).

Good nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home