Wednesday, December 01, 2004

First

to the finish line is .... DirtyMartini who was invited by Columbia to join their class of 2007. A large round of applause.

The rest of us after a brief spark of happiness are back in our little wells of despondency. The wait stretches on in its interminable fashion with minutes passing like hours. The only saving grace is my much neglected work which has finally rebelled like a stream after the rains and is now flooding the banks in anger. In a quick reversal, I seem to be the one causing scheduling conflicts for my Wharton interview.

Yesterday was probably my grouchiest day yet. The wife had to step in and make me snap out of it after a particularly bad rant. I seem to be drifting towards a loss in confidence in my candidacy and towards life in general. The only thing that will truly help at this point is a letter of invitation from Wharton. I hope at some point of time in the future, I will revisit this blog in happier times and look at these sad posts and laugh at my state of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home