Saturday, September 04, 2004

Pleasant evening

Spent last night having dinner with Swoop and Riter. It was pretty interesting speaking with other MBA applicants. We dint get around to speaking about the application process till we were done with dinner and asked to leave the restaurant (they had started to close down for the night). We adjourned to the nearest bookstore, which also shut down shortly after, forcing us to take our discussion outside.

All in all a very pleasant evening. I am hoping we can continue this about once a week. Hopefully we will be a lot more focused the next time around and clear out common doubts or clear the misconceptions we might have about the MBA process.

Today fortified and encouraged by yesterday's discussions I am hoping to get some serious work done. I think I took away some tips on how people attack some essays that I hope to incorporate into my attempts.

Swoop, Riter if you are reading this, thanks for making the time. Specially Riter for making a long drive to get here. I had a blast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home