Monday, September 20, 2004

Argh! The dreaded post lost problem

Just lost a huge post I had written about my weekend activities and future goals. I have no enthusiasm to repost, but a couple of quick notes:
1. Kudos to Riter for attaching hoof to posterior and working hard on the essays! Now we know why there have been no updates on the blog.
2. Thanks to Swoop for the Wharton Resume book you kindly mailed me.
3. I am way behind schedule so had to rewrite the schedule just to be back on track.
4. I hate the Blogger JServ and load balancer, since it doesn't seem robust enough to tackle session time outs. (The reason why we keep losing our posts)
5. While we are on pet peeves, I hate SMS and IM style notes. If you can't write English properly, don't write period! This butchering of the language gives me the creeps.
6. Now I will make sure I copy all my posts before trying to publish the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home