Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Blogers are active today

Browsed through the blogs of the usual suspects. Apparently Blogers don't face Monday morning blues, or in this case Tuesday morning blues coming after a long weekend. Most people had a long post or two posted on their blogs.

Did some sentence correction yesterday and totally sucked at it as usual. At times like this I really wonder how on earth I will ever crack into the 80 percentile minimum required for admission to the top schools let alone a 740 + expected from my peer group.

mba07 probably hit the nail from the head when he mentioned frequent and repetitive review of the basics. The only question is where do I get the review list other than what I have culled from various mistakes I have been making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home