Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Confusion over comments

Since I changed the format of the blog, my comments section has been giving me some problems. I thought I would stick to HaloScan and dump the comment code provided by Blogger. And while I took off that bit of code from the main page, I hadn't taken it off on the perma link pages. This has caused the people reading my blog via RSS readers to leave me comments which I hadn't noticed till now on the blogger site.

So to avoid the confusion and to have a single repository of comments, I am taking the Blogger comments section off completely, and will stick with HaloScan. It might be inconvenient to the people using RSS readers, but unless I get some major complains I will stick to HaloScan since most of the comments till date have been on it. I will attempt to move the comments over from blogger to HaloScan but it might prove too daunting or time consuming, in which case those comments will be lost forever. Sorry. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home