Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Congratulations

and celebrations to all those happy people with admits to some rocking schools out there.

Wakechick - For having the system down pat, repeated success, again and again and again, with more money each time to boot. Brilliant, sheer brilliant.

Megami - For cracking the bastion of loftiness, the HBS itself. With two of the top three in the bag, the choices have just gotten more interesting.

Poweryogi - Its is a touchdown! Striking gold in Chicago after a long personal Odyssey has got to be sweet. Looks like the RedSox winning the World Series rubbed some of their good luck on to him. Also an applicant whose admit I am most happy about. His blogs have been an inspiration and a gold mine of information. Way to go Yogi.

I have been a little slack with the blogging lately. Somehow when I am having fun I don't even think of blogs. I have been immersed in a personal project. I am trying to get a webpage up and running, using technology that I don't know much about so I am learning it on the fly, making for some interesting times with crashes and snafus galore.

There is something about learning something new, something interesting that drives me to distraction. I worked over 16 hours yesterday on this project and was completely lost to the world. Forgot to eat lunch, was vague and lost when disturbed and when I was left work, I had completely forgotten where I had parked my car. It took the bitter cold to break the spell and send my scurrying to the parking lot. It was almost as if I were in a zone, a feeling I just love being in, lost in the beauty of the task at hand. Luckily for me it is easy for me to get passionate about things, the only problem I face is that it exhausts me when I fall out. I am drained of all emotion and feeling and it takes me time to re-engage in things. Ah well the price you pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home