Monday, June 21, 2004

Arco's is too easy!

Gave a test on Sunday last, it was so bloody easy, I almost fell asleep. Usually doing Math is the way I wake up and my neurons start to fire. But Arco's Diagnostic test 4 was so bloody simple, it was more a 600 level paper as compared to a 800 level one. Regardless I made a couple of mistakes in Math and about 7 in English.

As far as GMAT books are concerned, personally I like Princeton Review the best atleast as far as English is concerned. I am only sad I din't find out about it earlier. The book has some terrific strategies as far as AWA is concerned and the basic rules for CR, RC and SC are terrific. Much better than KAPLAN. The diagnostic tests are also pretty sharp. And the level of Math and English pretty high.

Somehow I found myself getting very tired by the end of the Verbal section. I did do the AWA's in the beginning so the 4 hour stretch probably contributed to the fatigue. I wonder how other people who gave/plan to give GMAT dealt/ are dealing with the fatigue. I would have liked to take a little Red Bull with me to the GMAT exam unfortunately the rules to allow that. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home